Monday, August 18, 2008

IWS

I'm suffering from IWS: Internet Withdrawl Syndrome.  I'm staying in a guest apartment at a retirement/disability facility where a good friend libes.  No wireless!  Ack!


My friend does have a beautiful IMAC that I'm able to use for short periods of time.  But we're busy with a lot of stuff, so there's not much time for blogging.  And it's interesting to observe myself wanting to web surf at night.  But I can't do that in my room.

On the other hand, there's cable TV in my room, with about 100 channels.  So even as I experience IWS, I've been experiencing CSRS: Channel Surfing Relpase Syndrome.  And having a great time with it.  I had cable turned off at my house as a way to avoid the problems of Channel Surfing Syndrome.  It helped a lot, AND it is fun to induldge in my guilty pleasure for a few nights.

More cello news soon!

No comments: