Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Website redesign: who am I?

Stage 1 of my website redesign was to get the original site cleaned up and functional again. That's done.

Stage 2 is to develop a sense of the tone, style, and energy. Good musician websites really convey the personality and strengths of the performer, in the basic design, in colors, fonts, photos, etc. So I just wrote a large sample of friends and colleagues who know me as a musician and asked for the three or four adjectives that spring to mind when they think of me. I want the image I promote of myself to really be me.

If you are a friend or colleague and I didn't email you, don't take it personally--I didn't want to mail everyone I know. And even if you don't know me personally but have gained a sense of me from the blogs and video clips, I'd be delighted to hear from you.

No comments: